Questions & Answers: Fares
On this page, you can get answers to common questions about fares and discount programs, all in one place.
For the following services, the regular fare to board is $1.25 and the discounted fare is 60 cents:
- Local bus
- METRO curb2curb
For METRO Park & Ride bus service, the regular fare to board ranges from $2-8 depending on your location. The discounted fare is half price.
Yes. You’re eligible for a discounted fare on Local bus, Park & Ride bus, METRORail, METRORapid and METRO curb2curb if you fit any of these categories:
- Student (K-12 or college)
- Senior 65-69
- Person with a disability who isn't a METROLift customer
Yes. You’re eligible to ride free on Local bus, Park & Ride bus, METRORail, METRORapid and METRO curb2curb if you fit any of these categories:
- Senior 70+ with a discounted METRO Q® Fare Card
- Disabled or decorated veteran with a METRO Veterans Pass
- METROLift customer with a METROLift Freedom Q Card, and up to one assistant
- Child five or younger, accompanied by an adult